Currently out of stock Delivery time 7-9 weeks
- Material number: 11058
- The allrounder for many occasions
- Angle of view equivalent to that of a 24 to 72 mm lens in compact format converted
- Excellent imaging performance at all distances and apertures
- selective sharpness opens a world of creative opportunities for a vivid accentuation of subject details
- best image quality to the edges thanks to aspherical surfaces
- sealed against dust and splash water
The Leica Vario-Elmar-S 30-90 mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. (24-72 mm in 35 mm format) combines a universally versatile range of focal lengths, compact construction, and low weight with extraordinarily high imaging performance from the closest focusing distance to infinity, both wide open and at all other apertures. With the exception of a slightly slower maximum aperture, the lens is a fully viable alternative to prime lenses. It significantly increases flexibility and allows longer and much less tiring shooting sessions.
Nine of the 14 elements in four groups are manufactured from glasses with anomalous partial dispersion. Of these, three are fluoride lenses with particularly low dispersion for the correction of chromatic aberrations. Two aspherical surfaces on the rear element are employed for the minimization of monochromatic aberrations, while another aspherical surface on the front lens of the second group maintains consistent imaging performance at shorter distances and contributes to the minimization of distortion.
Rear lens cap (order no. 16020), front lens cap (order no. 16027), soft case (order no. 439-606.105-000), lens hood (order no. 12404)